dimanche 28 octobre 2007

Little Miss et La Lettre ...

Pour ceux qui on aucune inspiration pour leur lettre je vous aide je vous file la mienne !! Euh info pratique vous vous appeller pas Lénaïg n'oublier pas !!


Hello ,
My name is Lénaïg (my name is a celtic name ) , I’m 20 years old and I live in the south of France at Montpellier .It’s a really dynamic city almost the feet in the Mediterranean sea .I love surfing , life guarding and cooking it’s my French side I think ! During the 2007 year lot of thing abet me to consider one year on the American floor .At the first hand my bachelor’s degree achievement (in the economical and social session), in more my envy to work in the aeronautic sector make precise that I hope to can make my hair hostess degree .In more I think this experience will can give me a required some hindsight for can to do the major choices in my life.
For this plan my family to uphold me at 100% same the prospect to see me so far to afraid them .I have a normal family with my parents (all both civil servant ) and my both sisters : Nolwenn 24 years old who is police woman and Soazig 17 years old who is still at the high school . I have a united family but paradoxically we have always succeeded to separate us. For example every summer I go to work two mouths at the summer’s camps and I can’t to see my family during this period.
With my friend group it’s like my second family, it’s like I will have nine brothers and sisters supplementary. We are very close and we always totally support us for all us project for example one of my friend is go in Burkina Faso for a humanitarian trip we had make a letter calendar at open every day .
I had beginning to work very early with children .After to have my children educate degree (a degree for work with children in holyday camps, foster care …) I tried to work with all the age grade and all the public (like handicap children for example) .Thereby I could see have dickens with the children with handicap because this public need a certainly ripeness and the required hindsight .Beside my 4 years background in holiday camps and tutoring ,I notice the tutor or the camp counsellor to can represent a reference no like a parents but rather like a big sister or big brother .I thing the child try to copy this reference so it’s for that I thing the tutor or the camp counsellor , for me , can’t to do something contrary at a certainly ethical (like to smoke at front of a child or don’t cheer the work …) I thing to be au pair to need the same frame of mind .
With the children I like to do lots of activity to understand the world around us and have fun but at every age it play .Every children have his preference because some children prefer manual activity or physical activity. For the little children the stroll is very good to see other colour or smell other tone. For the teenager it’s different because often they prefer to be with their friend so I thing the au pair role it’s to supervise their emotional and scholastic flowering; and to propose activities. In more I think the au pair must to help the family when there are hostility feelings.
I think the parents au pair relationship is very important same it’s a new experience because I think it’s not the same relationship with the director same when I work I live 24 hours on 24 with them .It’s different because when I work it’s professional only where as I think this experience will be the opportunity to create link .

I can't wait to met you
Lénaïg


Il ya a 3 semaine de neurone la dedans !!!